Last Updated on February 13, 2023 by Tabraiz
Pakistan’s real estate sector has experienced substantial expansion throughout the years, but it has also faced challenges. People were discouraged from investing in Pakistan’s real estate sector during the first two years of the present government. It was at a time when the government was pursuing tax fraud perpetrators with zeal.
It slowed down Pakistan’s real estate market because these individuals were the primary investors in the sector. Only those who come through legal procedures are authorised to invest in real estate, according to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
You may also like to learn about the Lahore Smart City.
Pakistan has long pushed its real estate industry to secure higher land returns. For Pakistanis, it has been one of the most eagerly anticipated business prospects. However, with the recent boom in the business, foreign Pakistanis are also looking forward to its growth.
It offers a lot of room for exponential growth in the future, making it a profitable area to invest in. The fact that Pakistan’s real estate industry is growing is one of the key reasons to be excited about it.
FBR has taken the necessary efforts to ensure that corruption in this area is eradicated. Only persons who have routed their money through legal channels would be permitted to participate in this industry by 2022, according to the plan. All those who were previously involved in corruption, land fraud, and other land-related crimes would be discouraged as a result of this.
The police are also actively involved in ensuring that land investment is the safest option for inhabitants of Pakistan as well as Pakistanis living abroad. Land mafias previously controlled the real estate market in Pakistan, making overseas Pakistanis wary of investing in land. The authorities have taken control.
Real estate future in 2022:
Because of Pakistan’s potential to attract foreign investment, both investors and the current administration are enthusiastic about the real estate industry. The government is actively courting Pakistanis living abroad to invest in the country’s real estate sector. The government’s greater trust in foreign Pakistanis participating in the real estate market is motivated by a desire to increase remittances.
The government is in desperate need of foreign remittances, and for the time being, the real estate market is the best alternative. The finest investment option is real estate because it will bring in large sums of money from abroad.
Islamabad, Pakistan’s Federal Capital: Islamabad, Pakistan’s gorgeous capital city, is home to about 4.1 million people. Pakistan’s federal government is in charge of this lovely and lush city. When Pakistan’s capital city of Karachi was transferred to Islamabad in the 1960s, this city arose.
The best and most profitable property investments in Islamabad for 2022 are shown below.
- Gulbery Greens Housing Scheme
- (DHA) is a DHA-managed housing scheme in Gulbery Islamabad
- Islamabad’s Bahria Town
- capital Kingdom Valley
- smart City
- Park View City
- blue World City
- silver City Housing Scheme Islamabad
Lahore is the cultural and economic capital of Punjab, as well as the provincial capital. The city is noted for its numerous economic prospects in several fields. People travel from all over the world to take advantage of these opportunities and make a home here. The following is a list of some of the most popular projects in Lahore:
Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination is Bahria Town Lahore!
- Sector A, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Sector B, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Sector C, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Sector D, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Sector E, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Sector F, Bahria Town, Lahore
- Your Luxury Lifestyle Destination is Bahria Orchard Lahore!
- Phase 4 of Bahria Orchard in Lahore – A Comprehensive Overview of Phase 4 of Bahria Orchard in Lahore.
- Time square mall and residencia.
- Lahore smart city.
- Bahria EMC
- Jasmine avenue
- Marina apartments
- Lahore’s Shadman Enclave Housing Scheme
- Blue Town Phase 1 Sapphire Lahore The Gold Souq in Bahria Town Lahore
- Lahore Fortress Apartment Homes
- Al Kabir Town Lahore
- Golf View Residencia
- Overseas Block of Park View City Lahore
- IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- IT HuB in Bahria Town Lahore – Jasmine Grand Mall
- SA Gardens Lahore
- Kings Town Lahore
- IT Hub in Jasmine Grand Mall Vs IT Market in Orchard Mall Lahore
- Wedding Galleria Jasmine Grand Mall
- Talha Block Commercials in Bahria Town Lahore
- Tauheed Heights Bahria Town Lahore
- Central Park Housing Scheme Lahore
- Orchard Mall Lahore
- Al Noor Orchard West Marina
- Al Raziq Garden Lahore
- Al Rehman Garden Phase 7
- Al Jalil Garden Housing Scheme
- Safari Villas Bahria Town Lahore
- Precinct 30 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi Villas on Rent
- Bahria Town Karachi Apartments on Rent
- Precinct 23 Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Town Karachi 500 sq. yards plots
- Bahria Apartments Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Karachi
- Bahria Heights Karachi
- Bahria Sports City Karachi
- Dominion Mall in Bahria Town Karachi
- Abul Qasim Mall and Residency
- Descon Towers Bahria Town Karachi
- Aliyan Regency Luxury Penthouse Bahria Town Karachi
- Precinct-11 A Villas By Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Farm Houses Karachi by Bahria Town Karachi
- Best Precincts for 125 Sq. Yards in Bahria Town Karachi
- Bahria Paradise Villas
- Bahria Golf City Karachi
- Sports City Villas Bahria Town Karachi
- Recent Developments on the Rawalpindi Ring Road
- DHA Gujranwala Phase 1 Balloting
- DHA multan
- Citi housing multan
- DHA Bahawalpur
- Bahria town Peshawar
- Naval anchorage gwadar
- Gwadar golf city
- Canadian gwadar city
Muhammad Junaid is a CEO of VM Sol, senior Analyst, and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being an IT Manager in GreyBricks Marketing – Capital Smart City. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know more about Real Estate Photography That You Should Know then visit our Real Estate category