Last Updated on February 13, 2023 by admin
Prepaid customers account for 90 percent of telecom operators’ total revenue, whereas post-paid connections are specifically designed for the enterprise segment and operate on the Use first, Pay later principle. Post-paid customers can clear their bills after one month. In addition, Airtel users can check their unbilled balances and data. This feature will allow users to use the exact balance limit. However, if you want to check your postpaid bill, you must follow these steps.
How can I check the status of my paid postpaid bill?
You can check Airtel postpaid bill payment in the Bajaj Finserv app by selecting your mobile operator, entering your mobile number, and selecting post-paid; the interface will take you to your online postpaid mobile bill details.
Step 1: Navigate to the app on your Mobile phone.
Step 2: Enter your login information, and after logging in, go to the post-paid bill section. After that, you can double-check your information.
How Do I Check My Airtel Postpaid Bill Using an App?
Step 1: Install the Bajaj Finserv app on your Smartphone. Now, select the Manage Account option.
Step 2: Now go to the Bill & Plan section. You can now see your credit limit as well as your usage.
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
USSD is a text messaging protocol used by the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM). USSD is similar to SMS (SMS).
What exactly is a USSD code?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is an abbreviation for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. GSM mobile operators use it to send text messaging services. The majority of USSD codes begin with a star (*) and end with a hash (#), such as *123#. USSD is compatible with any phone. It does not necessitate a data plan or access to the internet. With these codes, you can check your mobile balances. Without even having an internet connection, you can use USSD to get all the required information about your Airtel connection.
The following are the reasons why the USSD code is used:
- The USSD gateway is used to inform customers about their prepaid mobile balance.
- To verify your Airtel number and other information.
- USSD is used as a marketing tool to promote specific products and services.
- While the user’s phone is roaming, a USSD gateway comes in handy. The USSD code gives users access to their home network environment and the same applications they normally use, regardless of which telecom network they are on, which is especially useful when traveling.
How to Lookup an Airtel Phone Number Using a USSD Code
Even if you don’t remember your Airtel number, it’s simple to find out how to know your Airtel number. Here’s a quick way to find out your Airtel number. Follow these steps to find out what your Airtel number is:
- Insert your phone’s activated Airtel SIM card
- Launch the Airtel mobile app.
- *282# is the USSD Code.
- You will receive another flash message shortly with your Airtel mobile number.
There are other methods for verifying your Airtel number. Let’s take a look at these alternatives as well.
How to Check Airtel Phone Number
Take a look at the steps below to Check Airtel Phone Number:
- Ensure that the mobile network is functioning.
- Then it will sync with your network and display your home screen.
- Go to your profile at the top and you’ll see your Airtel number there. Check Your Current Bill with USSD Codes
- To check the amount of an unbilled bill, text UNB to 121. You must text OT to 121 to receive the outstanding amount. To view the last three Airtel post-paid payments, text PAY to 121.
- To check the bill summary, type BILL and send it to 121; to start and stop services, type a message to 121. For the new bill plans, text NBP to 121. To obtain a duplicate bill for the last three months, send SMS Dup Bill to 121. Send a message to 121 to begin the email bill subscription.
Postpaid connections operate on the premise of “use first, pay later.” Airtel Postpaid connections have made life easier for their customers by allowing them to check their outstanding unbilled balance and make their Airtel postpaid payments easily.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know more about How to Switch Electric Company and Save on Your Bill then visit our Tech category.